“Colazione da Augusta” is a family run Bed & Breakfast. We are not a hotel and therefore we offer different services from those offered by a hotel.
In order to guarantee you and all our guests a pleasant and peaceful stay, we kindly invite you to read and respect the following regulations. In general, we ask you to respect the other guests and the place that welcomes you.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the structure. Otherwise the costs of cleaning, sanitization and any damage caused to the objects will be invoiced.
- Smoking is allowed only in the garden.
- It is forbidden to prepare, cook, consume and bring food into the rooms.
- Please, always remember that you are in a private house: therefore have respect for its inhabitants and the objects it contains.
- Please always report any damage, pre-existing or accidentally caused. Otherwise the amount equal to the repair, replacement or value of the damaged object will be invoiced
- No strangers are allowed inside the structure, for any reason.
- Please let us know when you leave home and tell us, in principle, the program of your day, so that we can organize ours.
- Entry into the kitchen as required by law is allowed only to the staff of the b & b.
- The relaxation room is shared with the other guests, please leave it as clean as you found it
- Early or late check-in / out is always subject to availability and must necessarily be requested when booking. Otherwise the service cannot be guaranteed.
- The reception closes at 22:00 and reopens in the morning at 7:00. If you intend to leave before reopening, please check-out the previous evening.
- Breakfast is served from 7:15 to 09:30
It is also possible to request early breakfast (before 7:15 am) but it must be booked one day in advance.
- All the services offered by Breakfast at Augusta are to be intended exclusively for its customers.
In case of need or problems during your stay, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to assist and help you.